Below, is a slide show showing recent pictures of Lily, at home with family and friends. So far, she is such a good baby. She sleeps 5-7 hours each night (between feedings), consistently sleeping from 10pm-4am, and often again from 5am-9am. Of course, it never fails when I am home with all 3 kiddos, she will wake up fussy during our morning routine of getting off to school! For now, I have help on/off, to keep things running on-time with the other two.
Bottom line: We are adjusting well and enjoying our sweet baby girl. Until next time..... We hope that you enjoy the pictures below.
Summer Vibes with Connor
10 months ago

All of the pictures are so precious!! I just can't get over how much she looks like Benjamin! It reminds me so much of when I would dress Kaitlynn up and all I could see was Connor in a bow!
ReplyDeleteI am stunned at what a great sleeper Lily is. You are SO blessed, girl! I hope she continues that nightly pattern as she gets bigger. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. Keep me posted on how you're doing. Love and miss you!!